Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Critters

A critter post wouldn't be a critter post without a horse. Saw this one grazing as I passed by on the road. I love gray horses. I believe this one is a flea-bit roan.

This guy walked by as I was sitting on the porch the other afternoon. Fortunately, I got this shot before Gus barked. Notice his antlers are beginning to grow out.

Everything was so green on this overcast day, and it made the yellow stand out. After a winter of feed and hay, this herd of cattle seemed to be enjoying the new grass.

Linking to Saturday Critters

5 comments:

  1. ...nice to see these critters surround by green and some flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the gray horse is pretty. I love the deer and cattle. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. Have a great new week ahead. PS, thanks also for leaving a comment for me.

    ReplyDelete