Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday Critters

Guinea Fowl. These odd-looking creatures live on a ranch where we turn on our road. Gus always watches out the window to see if they are out and about. He likes to give them a bark or two. 

This longhorn bull was soaking up the sun on a warm spring day.

This guy stared me down while we stopped at a stop sign. He looks more like a donkey to me, but he is tall, so I'm saying he's a mule.

I can't pass up a palomino pic. I tried to get her to lift her head, but she ignored me. A patch of nice juicy grass was more interesting.

Those are my critters for today!
Linking to Saturday Critters

7 comments:

  1. Hello, nice variety of critter. The Longhorn is impressive. I love teh Mule and horse,great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a dog's resting under that car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...neat, I will never see a longhorn in these parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lonhorn! Just wow. You wouldn't want to upset that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw some Guinea Fowl just yesterday on a farm. Such funny looking birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guinea Fowl looks beautiful...
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete