Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Weekend Roundup - N

Today's assignment: Starts with N, Favorite, and Night.

Starts with N: NEST starts with N. I'm not sure what lives in this nest. It kind of looks like an eagle's nest, but it could also be a heron's nest. I keep hoping to see something peeking out, but so far nothing has appeared.

Favorite: This is Bella. One of my favorite pups to pet when we visit her parents. She was asleep and I poked her on the NOSE, thus the wild eyes.

NIGHT: I'm always trying to get good pics of the moon in the NIGHT sky. This is one of my better ones. Most are deleted.


Just Because: This is my basketball playing grandson. NOTHING but NET.


And Finally: I took this pic last summer. As the picture indicates, it is Silverleaf NIGHTSHADE. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

9 comments:

  1. Bella is a pretty dog, Betty. It's a wonder she didn't bite you when she woke up. I love your moon picture, my camera, a pocket Sony won't take Moon pictures. We have a couple of dove nests, one under the eaves, occupied every year, and the other in a tree.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella is the lovingest pup ever. It was a tiny poke, not a hard poke, but she wouldn't have bit me anyway. We are buddies. Moon pics are difficult even with a fancy camera, which I don't have either. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that moon shot!Nice warm color to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flower and an excellent moon image Betty. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...a 'N'eat collection of 'N's Betty! You have some that would have not come to mind for me. Bella sure has some wonderful eyes, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, love the cute Bella photo. The moon capture is beautiful. Pretty blooms! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty! I love that purple flower, it's beautiful! I've never heard of it or seen one. I don't think the nest is an eagles nest, but maybe a heron. We have two near us with a pair of eagles in each. They are much bigger. The moon shot is awesome! Have a good week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nest is huge, perfect and safe for a large bird that high...Bella awoke looking startled, but happy to see you! The moon was captured by you so nicely!

    ReplyDelete