Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Camera Critters - Turtle Day

I'm not up on turtle identification, so won't even try. This turtle enjoys his time at the Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur, OK. They have a vending machine with fish and turtle food for the kids to feed the water critters.


This guy was crossing the road in front of me. I often stop (when safe) to take the turtle to the other side, but I didn't touch this one. I value my fingers.

This guy was on the side of one of the back roads I like to travel. I did stop and take him to the other side. 



Linking to Saturday Critters

10 comments:

  1. The guy has quite a long tail...
    Have a peaceful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, cute collection of turtles. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! Happy Easter! PS, thanks for commenting on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I haven't seen turtle get, perhaps soon,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we should have a Turtle Tuesday---haha
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say Happy Eastertide to you
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of the turtles!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Great serie of photos. Turtles are very interesting animals. They live for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks rather pleased with himself in that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've stopped to help a snapper across the road, but only as a nearby presence to warn ongoing traffic. They can be fast.

    ReplyDelete