Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - O

This weeks assignment: Starts with O, Favorite, and Open.

Starts with O: These work boots are OLD. They won't be thrown away yet, because nothing is more comfortable than a pair of OLD boots.

Favorite: My favorite breakfast is OATMEAL, especially OVERNIGHT, blueberry OATMEAL.


Open: This mule train wagon has the back door OPEN. I believe the young man decided to ride his horse.


Just Because: This waterfall is fed by the OVERFLOW of water.

And Finally: I love a hamburger from the grill, especially with a slice of ONION on the bun.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

7 comments:

  1. Hello, great random photos. The burger looks yummy. Enjoy your day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of photos. Happy weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably one of my favorite meals is hamburger from the grill with tomato and onion...just sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A burger would go over well right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I wish that they sold broken in boots!
    ...I like oatmeal, but eggs are my breakfast of choice.
    ...a mule train wagon is something that I will never see here.
    ...just because is neat.
    ...yum!
    Thank Betty for the visit, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hamburger is making me hungry, Betty. They are all nice, the wagon scene tops and because I don't eat or like oatmeal it would be bottom. I have NEVER eaten oatmeal, as a child I would gag, choke, and throw up trying to eat it. My parents gave up on me. I did too for life.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The old boots look perfect - a new pair takes soooo long to break in and become comfortable...I like the oatmeal idea, we had done it using almond milk but it's been awhile. We need to start up overnight oatmeal...the tomato forms a perfect 'O' on the burger too!

    ReplyDelete