Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for this little guy. This is Gus. He is a two year old red heeler mix. He keeps me company when I'm home alone and protects me when he thinks I need protecting, even if I don't. He knows I like seeing birds and critters of all kinds and comes to get me when he sees something he thinks I might like. Recently he pointed out a woodpecker on the light pole, deer, and a coyote wandering past the house. He is my companion on back road rambles and long walks. He is one awesome pup!

Linking to Thankful Thursday

10 comments:

  1. Gus is very nice ...
    You're lucky that you have such a dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Gus is awesome. Great company and protector. Cute photo. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intelligent looking and handsome, too!
    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dog! We miss having a dog in our lives. The freedom of being able to leave the house whenever we need to is liberating, but we get so mushy about this dog and that and think a lot about getting one again! Don't have a fenced yard though and that's probably the biggest problem. Gus is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Gus looks like a great guy! Nothing like the companionship of a loyal dog. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete