Pages

Friday, April 20, 2018

Baby Critters

It's spring and time for the babies. I absolutely love seeing the little ones, especially foals. We found this mom and baby on our way to the feed store to buy Gus his favorite pig ears. This is the foal photographed alone. 
And this is the foal with mama.

 Not interested in going back home, we drove a back road and saw this mom and her foal.
 Although horses are a favorite of mine, I do enjoy a good looking cow and calf. I really like the calf's markings. The calf is following its mom. The cow pictured merely happened to be in my line of fire.

Linking to Saturday Critters

13 comments:

  1. ...look at those long spindly legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Betty! :)
    Every photo is special ... I can not choose ...!
    They are all very beautiful photos.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just love seeing the sweet babies this time of the year. The foals and calf are all adorable. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Thanks also for the comment on my post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one is a very beautiful foal. Such lovely long legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty, I just love the photos of foals and calves. Photographed with their moms, you can tell just how small they are!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the baby critters are adorable ~ lovely photos!

    Happy Weekend,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful! But then young creatures of any kind always are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first foal with its short tail is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful babies and their mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious foals and calf! I truly love springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww the gorgeous foals as you can see I love horses too!
    Thanks for joining me at the horse races in Bangkok!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing the baby animals in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. baby critters are always cute. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete