Pages

Friday, April 20, 2018

Weekend Roundup - P

This week's assignment:
P
Favorite
Purple


P = Pig
This is Margo. She belongs to a friend of ours. Margo is a pot bellied pig. Her best friend is a black and white cat. You rarely see one without the other. As you might be able to tell from this picture, she hasn't missed many meals. She is a nice pig, but talks smack if you don't have a tasty treat.


Favorite = Pony
These two ponies were inside a stock trailer. They were on their way to a ranch where some horse trading would be going on. I wanted to keep this one. Isn't he cute?


Purple = Iris
I found this Iris growing in a fence row. I can only assume it was a volunteer plant or there once was a house nearby. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup


5 comments:

  1. ...Margo is a 'p'retty 'p'orky 'p'ig!
    ...the dark brown 'p'ony is a 'p'retty one.
    ...it will be at least a month before we have 'p'urple iris.
    Thanks so much for joining in, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice "P" post, Betty. I like your animals. My older daughter once had a pet pig like yours. She got it free while her husband was out of the country. About that time she also wrecked the family car (other daughter than the one who totaled her Grand Am). Needless to say when Hubby got home he was not a happy camper for a bit. But she did keep the pig. I'd like the pony too, it looks fine. We have a small bed of purple Iris that we moved when we did a couple of years ago. This is their first year to bloom. We also moved Lily of the Nile but it didn't bloom yet. Numerous factors kept it from blooming yet.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those ponies and even the pig are cute! I love farm animals. We do not have any flowers up yet! Still recovering from a long hard winter, we had snow again last week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. that PIG certainly is over weigh and I love this Iris. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margo is adorable! I would love to give her a treat - my sheep like apples so surely she would also like an apple. The ponies are lovely too - still have their fluffy coats on. I will be glad to see my irises this year but it will be a long time yet.

    ReplyDelete