Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday Five

1. This week, I decided to find Wintersmith Park in Ada, OK. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a great place to walk and also to feed my addiction of photographing birds.

2. We are surrounded by a hay field. It has had orange grass, which makes for colorful pics. It has now been mowed in preparation for a new hay crop.  I will miss the color, but it now looks like a nicely mowed lawn.

3. We have had the best sunsets this week. This is my favorite. It even has a bit of sun reflecting on the pond.

4. I was excited to find some tiny flowers blooming near our fence. Spring has sprung! It's my favorite season.

5. Yesterday I happened by a rafter of turkeys. This is but a few of the many.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five

11 comments:

  1. ...a wonderful collection of nature, the sunset is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay for every sign of spring!
    Gorgeous sunset!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene in the first photo. Those tiny wildflowers are called Spring Beauties - great photo! Beautiful sunset!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Spring Beauties are already blooming...ours should be very soon now. We have rain with mixed snow coming later this weekend, so I hope they wait a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wintersmith Park looks like a wonderful spot to walk. Very pretty! Loved the turkeys and the little wild flower, but the sunset takes the prize! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-
    Thanks for your visit to my page (GreenComotion).
    I love your photos, especially the sunset and the Turkeys.
    I have only once in my life seen wild turkeys.
    The kind that comes bottled does not count, I reckon :)
    Have a Happy Weekend!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous place! Love the stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, love the gorgeous sunset and the pretty flowers. Neat sighting of the turkeys. YAY for Spring! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Years ago Michigan had no Moose left and Ontario has no Wild Turkeys, so we did a swap. The turkeys have done really well here - not sure about the Moose in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always get excited when places I'm looking for turn out better than I imagined! What a lovely little place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous photos!! I saw a bunch of turkeys the other day and was so mad I didn't have my camera!! Thanks for linking up!! 🙂

    ReplyDelete