Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Bird d'Pot

I'm happy to report another bird has found its way to our feeders. According to Merlin Bird ID, this is a Carolina Chickadee. 

I have seen several Cardinals around, but they are not good posers. Finally snapped this shot...

...and then tried for a second. Oh well, hopefully, I will have better luck next try.

This happy little Guinea Fowl waited patiently for me to drive by so he could cross the road.

Killdeer

Harris's Sparrow

Linking to The Bird D-Pot

4 comments:

  1. A nice set of birds - none of which I get here! That sparrow is rather smart.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!:) Yes, ...the smart sparrow is nicely marked. Fun shot of the Cardinal flying away,..I've got a few of those!!!:) Great shots of all the birds, and your new visitor is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection Betty. I always imagined that Cardinals were posers. Thanks for putting me right and better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such good photos. It's been a long time since I've seen a Killdeer...they are hard to spot! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete