Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Weekend Roundup - V

Today's prompt is: V, a Favorite, and Violet.

V = Weather Vane


A Favorite = Talented ladies playing Violins.


Violet - Violet covered wagon.

Just Because = Bird Vetch


And Finally = A Vineyard 



Oh wait! Can't have a V post without including a picture of my favorite car, a Volkswagon. Lots of fond memories in my dad's '64 VW Bug. Although green is my favorite color, ours was red. One summer 9 of us took it to the fair. It was a tight squeeze. And no, my dad didn't know. :)


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

9 comments:

  1. Well you are the victor with so many varied V's. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...great 'V's, some I didn't think about, perhaps the next time around. The 'V'ineyard is a beaut. Thanks Betty for stopping by, have a special weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, wonderful photos. I love the vineyard. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "V" pics, Betty! I love the beautiful flowers, but my favorite is the VW! We've had three of them. I learned to drive and got my license on a 68 Bug, we also had a 61 VW and a 71 Karmann Ghia convertible, wish we still had that one! Have a great week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of 'V's

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berty. I'm here leg brace, ice pack, with my broken kneecap loving your "V's". We have talked VW's before, thank you for sharing of the nine inside yours. When you unloaded did any of the Bystanders call it a "Clown Car?" I do have a Red VW Bug, a 1:16 scale cast iron model. I will look under it for a year model, perhaps '67?
    The mule wagon is my favorite, did you take the picture? Amish?
    Have a nice week
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of that stylish weathervane! When I was in 3rd grade, our family bought a new 1964VW Bug in the same green - I believe VW called it Java Green. It had a gray cloth interior - this one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete