Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Weekend Roundup - X

Tom says, "Next Week's Prompts Starts with "X." A Favorite. Your Choice. "X is a tough one."

Tom knew what he was talking about when he said "X is a tough one". It sure is! But I eventually managed to come up with a post.

X: Xray. DC's right hand after he de-gloved it in a printing press.

A Favorite: Not necessarily a favorite shot, but it sure is one of my favorite grands. 

My Choice: The letter X. As seen on these barn doors.

No words beginning with X here, but there is an X. These graffiti ridden rocks are along I-35 in either OK or TX, can't remember which. We pulled off for a scenic overlook and this is what we found. I usually consider graffiti art, but not here. Don't mess with nature.

No words beginning with X here either, but my favorite X is on this cup. This cup was a gift from a friend when I moved away after living so many years in Texas. 

Thanks for hosting Tom! 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

10 comments:

  1. ...well, you did it Betty, perhaps we should pretend that the alphabet doesn't have a "X" and "Z." DC's middle and ring finger sure don't look right! Typically I like graffiti. but this is a mess! Take care and stop back again, "Y" isn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty you did very well finding 'X' this week, much better than me.Love the image of your granshild. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nasty hand to X-ray, Betty. You did really good with the X's, I only used one. I did have a couple of pictures of another red Ford pickup having Christmas greens. But it disappeared so it won't be here.
    D.C. doesn't happen to have a hand rotary printer that uses type set does he? There was a fellow who had one in Manchester that I really liked but I moved and lost track of it. I would sooo like to have one to do amateur printing. Especially QSL cards for hams, I am one.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, X was a tough one. D.C. doesn't have a printer, but he was a printer for many years, one of the huge printing presses for printing magazines.

      Delete
  4. WOW my favourite is your grandson's skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, great series for the theme. I like the shot of your grandson. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great series here,
    Love the one with your grandson!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. "X" was tuff, but you did a good job with the letter. Love the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete