Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday Critters

This deer was all alone down near the trees by the back pond. I took this shot through the kitchen window he/she was at least 1/4 mile away. It was busy eating and making sure no predator lurked nearby. Looking forward...

... and then behind...

...before he/she continued grazing.

Mr. Cardinal found a tasty morsel.

Three turtles and six geese.

Mr. Blue Heron kept me company at the park in Ada.

As did these domestic geese.

Linking to Saturday Critters

7 comments:

  1. Hello, you found a great variety of critters. I love seeing the pretty deer. Great shots of the Cardinal, Heron and Geese. I like the turtles on the log too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend! PS, thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a neat collection, some even poised for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bird photos, but it is the Deer I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely long distant shot of the deer. And the birds are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bird shots and I do love the cardinal, we have nothing so bright and colourful in France. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see all of your photographs.
    I love the one of the three turtles and six geese.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wonder what turtles and geese make of each other.

    ReplyDelete