Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - W

This week's prompts: Starts with "W", A Favorite, and Water.

Starts with W: On our last trip to South Dakota, we stopped at Wall Drugs. I caught my husband propositioning this Woman of the night. Fortunately, he came to his senses before she grabbed the cash. :)



A Favorite: My favorite hamburger is a Whataburger. Yum!


Water: This is a small lake in Custer State Park, South Dakota. It was a hot day, so people were enjoying the water.


Just because: This is Apple Cinnamon Moonshine Whisky. Potent and tasty!


A'ter a shot of Whiskey, one might need these After Drinkin' Mints.


And Finally: This wheel and several others grace our porch. Beautiful misty sunrise on this particular morning.

Thanks for hosting Tom!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

3 comments:

  1. The last shot's my favourite.

    I remember Wall Drug. My family stopped there on a vacation trip in the west when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...'W'o'W' you 'W'rapped up 'W' 'W'ith a bang! Years ago 'W'hen traveling I 'W'ould see 'W'all Drugs bumper stickers. I saw standup paddling for the first time in Maui, now I see it every 'W'here. Thanks Betty for stopping by, I hope to see you for 'X.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful misty sunrise …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete