Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Weekend Roundup - Z

This week's prompts. Starts with 'Z'. A Favorite. Zandy.

Starts with Z - Zebra starts with Z. This guy is a resident of the Smithsonian.

A Favorite - Zeus. This fountain is near the capitol in D.C.


Zany or is it Zandy? The prompts mentioned in last weeks Roundup says Zandy and this week's post says Zany, but they are kind of the same thing -  This little guy really isn't zany or zandy, but he looks a little zandy in this pic.


I give you these zandy rodeo clowns. If they are not zandy/crazy I don't know who is. On this night they were not protecting cowboys, they were actually fighting bulls.


Just Because - How about a Zebra skeleton. Also in the Smithsonian.


And Finally - A real live Zebra. He is a resident of the St. Louis Zoo.

Linking to  The Weekend Roundup

5 comments:

  1. ...Betty, what a great post. You can up with some that I would have never thought of. Thanks so much, the next letters with be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Zebras, Betty. I haven't seen on for a long time though we have them in the Houston Zoo. I think we have a donkey or two in with ours. I had Zandy also but switched. It was okay though because I was introduced to her. But I won't remember and hadn't even heard of her before.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real live zebra's my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the zebras in every iteration! Zandy is indeed zany!

    ReplyDelete