Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Weekend Roundup - S

Today's assignment: Starts with S, Favorite, and Straight.

Starts with S: SKY starts with S. The picture doesn't do it justice, but this was an amazing SIGHT to SEE. It was right before a STORM rolled in. The horses were heading for SHELTER.

Favorite: My favorite SITE in my favorite city to visit. SAN FRANCISCO.

Straight: This driveway, which happens to be at SOUTHFORK Ranch. It's where the SERIES Dallas took place. The drive looks perfectly STRAIGHT to me.

Just Because: This happy little bird is an Upland SANDPIPER. 

And Finally: Since Mother's Day is this weekend, I thought I would post this SWEET message from my SON who chose to go to the beach rather than come visit his mother. Okay, so this was from this past SPRING and he hasn't avoided on this SPECIAL day. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the sky in your first photograph and a sweet message in your last one.

    Have a great Friday and weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the Sandpiper would be a new bird for me. Pretty sky shot and I love the bridge photo. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunset / sunrise with the white horse is fabulous also the park allee. Happy Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY Mother's Day. BETTY. To me these are all equally pretty pictures, each in a different way. The approaching storm clouds, my guess is towards sunset. I'm glad for you that you know the types of birds so well. We have all white birds shaped like that. Mostly we see them at waters edge, fishing as I call it. North of Houston we had blue herons just a little bit larger than this bird. On our way to Nebraska sometimes we'd go by that lane, but only cousins and my sister (Center Point, Iowa) live that way anymore.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...that SKY looks mighty good to me.
    ...I was in SAN FRANCISCO once it was SPECTACULAR.
    ...it looks as STRAIGHT as an arrow.
    ...an Upland SANDPIPER is new to me.
    ...Happy Mother's Day.
    Thanks Betty for STOPPING by , enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete