Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday Drive

The day started out with a beautiful sky. The hummingbird feeders are filled and waiting. The hummers should be arriving soon.

This little barn and pasture caught my eye. Nice colors.

On down the road I saw what appears to be a bridge. It ended inside a mass of brush, so I'm thinking the title "A Bridge to Nowhere" would fit.

If you look closely, there is a Black Vulture perched on the roof.


Goodnight sun. Thank you for a beautiful day!

Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. ...thanks for taking me along to see the sights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the pics...is that last a Black Vulture...it looks like it. Not the regular turkey vulture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of photos. Have a good day, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the skies are colorful and beautiful. Lovely captures. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, those photos are amazing☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if the Black Vultures are nesting inside that derelict structure. They are obviously perched there frequently.

    ReplyDelete