Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Back Road Rambles

Monday's Ramble

We had a problem with our electricity today. Gus likes to eat repairmen, so I took him with me for a Back Road Ramble. Right outside our gate, wild flowers were beginning to pop up. My plant app identified this one as an Anemone, but it didn't recognize the white flower.


This red bud tree was growing in a fence row. 

So when I got home, I checked the little one in our yard. Two tiny little blooms were sprouting. 

I stopped to take pics of these two beautiful horses, but they were afraid and ran into the weeds. It isn't a great picture, but I kind of like the way the weeds frame them. I think they would be considered appaloosas. 

I ended my drive by checking to see if the eagles were in the tree they have been visiting the past few days. There was only one, but he is magnificent.

The perfect end to a fun ramble.

6 comments:

  1. ...keep rambling and finding these gorgeous scenes. I will be looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love the beautiful flowers. Love the horses and the eagle. Great sightings. I hope your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - spring has really sprung! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eagle, love the horses and the flowers are fabulous. Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers, and I love the horses and eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful captures of nature, horses and eagles are wonderful☺

    ReplyDelete