Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - M

This week's assignment: Starts with M, Favorite, and Many.

Starts with M: MEADOWLARK starts with M. This happens to be an Eastern Meadowlark. He was singing me a song. :)

Favorite: MOTORCYCLE starts with M. This is my favorite MOTORCYCLE rider. He is riding his favorite Harley.

Many: I'm not sure how MANY cows are in this picture, but there are a lot MORE that you can't see. I should have taken a panoramic shot.

Just Because: I am a MORNING person. Nothing better than enjoying a cup of coffee on the porch as the sun comes up. Good MORNING sun.

And Finally: Green happens to be my favorite color. There was a break in the trees above, which allowed the light to highlight this patch of MOSS. The bright green caught my eye. The MOSS is facing north on the south side of a creek.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

8 comments:

  1. I loved all your shots, but especially that sunrise...it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...your Eastern 'M'eadowlark is 'M'arvelous!
    ...I can understand why.
    ...I count at least twenty.
    ...you have a great porch.
    ...'M'oss is one of natures gifts.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunrise suggests a beautiful to the day1 The Meadowlark does seem to be singing and is a beauty...There are many cows and I imagine a lot of Moos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great selection of "M"'s today. Love the MOSS and there is nothing better that the MORNING sunrise. That MEADOWLARK is certainly belting out his song and a beautiful bird he is. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Meadowlark, Betty, it's very pretty. The motorcycle, is it a family bike? I had one when Mrs. Jim and I got married. But I parked it when our baby was born and didn't revive it. It was under water when our house flooded. But I still have the "M" on my drivers license. Have you noticed, when pasturing each cow has its own space? They hardly ever graze side by side.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first shot is just fabulous. Happy Sunday Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sunrise! I used to be more of a morning person, now I rarely make it up on time for sunrise. Green is a good favorite color where you live ...especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete