Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tuesday Treasures

This is an old oil well pump found on one of those back road rambles. I wish I could have read the sign, but it is on private property and I didn't feel like getting arrested for trespassing.

I enjoy a good bench. They make a nice place to rest, especially after a long day. This one is located at the KOA in Springfield, MO.

The one below belongs to a friend of ours. I also like the re-purposed tractor seat which is now an outside bar stool.

Linking to Tuesday Treasures

8 comments:

  1. ...neat rusty gold, Betty! Some of those old benches look better than they sit! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An old oil well pump would be such a cool thing to have! Loved the bench too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old oil well equipment looks like it's been there a good while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oil well pump is interesting for me. We don't have them here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, what’s not to love about a bench? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see Eastern and Western Kingbirds featured in the same post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! That's funny, don't want to get arrested, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love benches ... I often wonder about the people who may have sat on them and rested a while ...
    Nice collection of photographs, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete