Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

It's Critter Day!

It's been a while since we've seen Mr. Coyote. He was hurrying across the hay field this morning. Fortunately, I happened to look out the window at the right time.

Someone posted a 'save the turtles' post on Facebook. It said we should stop, pick up the turtle, and take him to the other side of the road. I didn't stop, but I did make sure I drove around him. Of course I had to take a picture first.

This is my favorite wagon in the wagon train that went by last week.

It has a doggie door. :)

This horse is hiding behind a tree. Perhaps because he is in time-out. He wasn't nice to his rider. Yes, he tossed him off. He was sore and had a bruised ego, but otherwise the rider is okay.

Happy Critter Hunting!

Linking to Saturday Critters

6 comments:

  1. Hello, love the coyote photo. The wagon with the doggie in the window is so cute. I hope the rider was not hurt. Cute shot of the horse hiding behind the tree. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Mother's Day, enjoy your day and new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A doggie door in the wagon! :-) Loved it. Loved the horse and turtle. And wow on that coyote! We have a lot of them here, and I hear them howling late at night sometimes, but I have yet to spot one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome well-fed coyote -- and the doggie door in the wagon made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the eyes on that coyote - so yellow and intense. I wouldn't want to be his prey! And a doggie door on a wagon - whatever will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coyote is quite a handsome fella!

    ReplyDelete