Pages

Friday, July 16, 2021

The Weekend Roundup - C

Today's assignment: Starts with C, Favorite, and Center.


Starts with C: CHICKADEE starts with C. This happens to be a black-capped variety.


Favorite: Driving COUNTRY roads is one of my favorite pastimes. And this one proves Oklahoma isn't flat, as some of my Illinois friends think.


Center: This CHURCH has three CROSSES on the front. The largest CROSS happens to be in the CENTER.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

4 comments:

  1. ...and the CHICKADEE seems to be perched on a CATTLE panel fence.
    ...driving COUNTRY roads is up up my alley.
    ...This CHURCH has three CROSSES on the front. The largest CROSS happens to be in the CENTER takes the CAKE!!!
    Thanks Betty for COMING by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little bird. The Centre CROSS was the one where Jesus CHRIST was CRUCIFICED. I also love driving around COUNTRY roads and that looks like lovely scenery Betty. Have a great weekend and week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, you have nice "C" Words and Pictures. I'll pick the country road as my favorite, I too love to drive on them. I drove all over the ElPaso area, both sides of the Rio Grand. Mexico was prettier because it was greener. I even had the movers take my Vespa scooter to New Hampshire when we moved so I could ride the back roads there too. We have the black-cap chickadees also, they migrate up from Mexico in the spring.
    ..

    ReplyDelete