Friday, July 30, 2021

The Weekend Roundup - E

 This week's assignment: Starts with E, Favorite, and Evening.

Starts with E: My favorite bird, EAGLE, starts with E. 

Favorite: 

Shameless plug here. This is granddaughter's EP. It has four tracks. She wrote the lyrics, music, and sings on the album. It is available on most streaming services: iTunes, Spotify, Amazon. If you want to hear snippets or make a purchase, follow this link:  Thistledown


Evening: Jube and Kemosabe enjoying their EVENING meal. 



Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful that your granddaughter has cut an album. Exciting. Love the horses Betty and those are so majestic Eagle. HAve a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...EAGLE are a bird that I rarely see here and you find two! Not a shameless plug.Your post would not be complete with beautiful horses. Thanks Betty for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, I am happy for your daughter's achievement. I hope sales are really good!! She has a Pretty voice, is she also playing? Perhaps on an organ that fills in with other instruments?
    Love your horses, Jube and Kemosabe. Always do like them. At one time I had said I was off riding horses, my next pony would drink gasoline and sound like a hot rod with a car horn as well. Well, I haven't ridden much since then but I do have two Mustangs in the garage. Our 1972 yellow Pinto was a pony also.
    ..

    ReplyDelete