Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2021

The Bird D-Pot

I got to add a new bird to my life list. I was on my way to Sulphur, OK when I saw a massive amount of birds flying around an overpass. I thought they were bats, so I pulled over to get a pic. They were not bats. I took lots of pictures and then pulled up my bird app. They were Cliff Swallows feeding their young.


I've never seen nests built quite like these.

When I got home, I saw this Barn Swallow on a wire. 

Guess it was a Swallow kind of day.

Linking to The Bird D-Pot

5 comments:

  1. Those Cliff Swallows are just the finest builders I've seen in a while. Nice close ups of the nests Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great views of the nests, I've never seen these kind before.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional images Betty!!
    Thanks for sharing with us birders...nice to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, these photos are fantastic! Thanks for stopping by at my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete