Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - I

I'm going missing for a couple weeks or so. Off on a traveling adventure. I will try to visit yours when I can.

Today's assignment is: Starts with I, Favorite, and Inside.

Starts with I: How about an INDIAN. This photo was taken during a stomp demonstration at the Chickasaw Cultural Center.


Favorite: Besides taking pictures of critters, I also enjoy taking pictures of flowers. When I uploaded this flower to my computer, I discovered a surprise. A weird looking INSECT was enjoying a pollen snack.


Inside: Looking outside from INSIDE the barn.

Just Because: Caterpillars are the babies of INSECTS and therefore considered an INSECT, too.

And Finally: Peach ICE CREAM. Yum!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup




3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever tried peach ice cream. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty ~~ Bon Voyage !!! Loved the Indian performance, love the Indians. I worked with two, we were the form gang of three for two years in a row on a highway paving job. Mrs. Jim and I also attended one of their pow wows at the Omaha Indian Reservation. From all that I learned a lot and gained a lot of respect for them.
    I also learned from you, a caterpillar is an insect. Thank you.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach ice cream … sounds delicious!
    Enjoy your traveling adventure!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete