Pages

Monday, December 25, 2017

It's Tuesday

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and have sufficiently recovered from the festivities. I think I might avoid food for at least a week!

Below is an old abandoned loading chute. It almost looks black and white, but I did shoot it in color.


A little farther down the road is this collapsed building. I'm not sure whether it was a house or a barn. Anyone interested in a fixer upper?


And with all the cold weather we are having, this stack of firewood is indeed a treasure for those with a fireplace or wood burning stove.


Linking to Tuesday Treasures

8 comments:

  1. Makes you wonder what stories those dilapidated old buildings could tell..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...with time the earth reclaims it's own. Betty, these are the shots that I look for. Thanks for stopping by and please stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasures! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the first. No more to save, but good for a warm home...
    Enjoy the last days of this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots - I think that the way wood weathers down to silver greys is wonderful. I would like to see these as B/W as well as colour.

    Cheers (and hope you had a good Christmas) - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete