Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Wild Thing

April 2017 - Oklahoma Trip

I've been gone most of the last few weeks, thus no posting. We spent time with family and took another trip out to Wyoming and this time on to Montana. I'll post some pics from that trip soon. 

Back to our April trip to OK. I took around 1300 pictures, but below was my favorite. Not the picture quality, it was the subject I fell in love with. This guy, Mr. Bobcat, came out of the fence row on the right side of the truck, crossed the gravel road in front of us, hopped the ditch and crawled under the fence on the left side of the road, and then stopped to pose for this picture. 


This is the first time I have ever seen a bobcat in real life. Made the trip!

1 comment:

  1. I would have been just like you...I have only seen one in real life, running beside the road. Nothing near as great as this.

    Good to see these posts....I came back to where I left off and am going to go through them all. I may not comment on all, and it may take me a few days. But seen a lot I like just getting back to here!

    ReplyDelete