Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Week in Review

I'm late for the week of 8/13/17. I should have posted this Sunday and here it is Wednesday already. Since I retired, seems like I'm always behind.

Monday 8/14/17 - Book Club night. Members have a choice of 2 books each month. They can read both, or pick one. This month's selections were The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis...



...and The Trespasser by Tana French.

Image result for the trespasser by tana french

I thoroughly enjoyed The Dollhouse, but didn't get to finish The Trespasser until later in the week. 

Wednesday was Camera Club night. The subject was 'dogs'. I chose to submit a picture of Granddog Eevie. She got second place.

Eevie

Below were the other pictures I had to choose from. 

Gus

Smoke

Fergus

Perhaps I chose the wrong picture.






1 comment:

  1. I think they are all good...I like the one you chose, and also the one of Gus best.

    ReplyDelete