Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Weekend Roundup - Y

This weeks Prompts: Starts with "Y". A favorite. Yellow.

Starts with "Y" - Egg YOLK. This chicken salad, which included eggs with YOLKS, was served at Ole Red in Tishomingo, OK. Blake Shelton's restaurant. He lives nearby and will occasionally stop by to play a tune or two. Sadly, not when I've been there.

A Favorite - This YELLOW wildflower. Found during one of my back road rambles in Coal County, OK. 

Yellow - How about this YELLOW covered wagon which was part of a mule train.

Just Because: How about a YACHT or two on this cloudy morning in National Harbor, Maryland.

And Finally: A YUMMY lobster roll from Mason's also in National Harbor, Maryland.


Come give Weekend Roundup a try. It's my favorite! 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

9 comments:

  1. ...wow, what 'Y'ellows! Coneflowers are a treat. William is spot on about that 'Y'ellow wagon. I'm hungry for a lobster roll now. Thanks Betty for sharing, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, and photographs.
    Just love the yellow covered wagon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, Betty...I love that yellow wagon! I never thought to use an egg yolk, and we eat them a lot. Pretty wildflower, too. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should put a lobster roll on my bucket list! Love that yellow covered wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty ~~ I like your yellow cone flower, I think we have them here also in our Texas. I would call that YELLOW covered wagon you found a 'wide body' wagon. The rubber tires make it roll easier for the mules to pull (harder to stop though unless it has a brake). I was looking a chicken salad with a boiled egg also. It was a leftover from our daughter, there was enough for two of us to have a meal.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Betty. My favourite is the wagon and horses. I woujld love a rid in that. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No contest - the yellow wagon steals the show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your Y selections seem good to me, it the Lobster roll is number one in my book.

    ReplyDelete