Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Critter Day

Found this curious guy on a previously unexplored back road. 

A little farther down the road, Mr. and Mrs. Blue-winged Teal were enjoying a swim.

And this Double-crested Cormorant was hanging out in a dead tree.


My granddaughter graduates high school in a couple of weeks. As part of her graduation gift, I made a photo book of her throughout the years. I had to include this shot of her riding. I believe they may have been contemplating an escape from the practice barn. 
Happy Critter hunting!

Linking to Saturday Critters

9 comments:

  1. ...a nice collection congratulations to your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great critter photos, especially the first one!
    Congratulations to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love mules! And what great bird shots. The one of your gr-daughter on her horse is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Graduation---a great time in her life. My Grand daughter has taken her horse and found a job at a stable in Arizona and loving it. She will be back at the end of June.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to put together a photo book for her. I love this photo and of course your critters! I need to get on some of those back roads...maybe later today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s a great picture of the Blue-winged Teal, especially of a pair swimming together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue-winged teal is my favorite, although the picture of your grand-daughter tugged at the heart strings .... congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, congrats to your granddaughter. I am sure she will love the photo book gift. I love the first photo, great capture of the Teals. I am sorry to be so late commenting. I just got home from our road trip and I am now trying to catch up on my commenting. Thanks so much for linking up your post. Have a happy day and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete