Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Weekend Roundup - Q

Today's assignment: Starts with Q, Favorite, Quantity.

Starts with Q: My favorite time of day is sunrise. When the weather allows, I like to have morning coffee on the porch and watch the day unfold. It's my QUIET time.

Favorite: Oklahoma and Texas had 20+ tornadoes this week. This was my view from the front porch while the sirens were going off. The poor horses stood out in the pouring rain and wind. Not sure why. They looked miserable. Fortunately, no tornadoes touched down at our place.

Quantity: A large QUANTITY of pelicans stopped by the lake during migration.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

3 comments:

  1. Extremely beautiful photos <3 Poor horses, glad the tornadoes did not cause any harm at your place. Sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, I love sunrise, too! Your photo is beautiful. I agree, the poor horses, they look confused. Glad you were safe from the tornadoes, and hope you are staying safe during these times.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...you sure enjoyed a beautiful QUIET moment! 20+ tornadoes, oh boy. Beautiful horses and talk about a QUANTITY of pelicans! Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete