Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

The Weekend Roundup - P

Today's assignment is P: Starts with P, Favorite, and Pair.

Starts with P: PIANO starts with P. This one is at my granddaughter's university. 

Favorite: Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to take pics of critters and especially birds. Yesterday, we were driving one of our favorite back roads which goes by a small lake. On the far side were hundreds of American White PELICANS. They are only here during migration. Sadly, they were all on the far side, so had to rely on my zoom to get a few decent pics.

Pair: This is one fine-looking PAIR of mules pulling this wagon. 

Just Because: Since we are all social distancing and the restaurants are closed, I'm posting a bucket of PEANUTS from our favorite steak house. Looking forward to another visit when we are all back to normal.


And Finally: Happy to have found this PIED-billed Grebe enjoying this sunny day. 


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

9 comments:

  1. Hello, wonderful collection of photos. The Grebe photo is one of my favorites, well done. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that PAIR not pulling a PINK wagon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...now that's one PRETTY special PIANO!
    ...PELICANS are something that I'd never see here, thanks.
    ...that PAIR of mules look like they are pulling a PINK wagon.
    ...those PEANUTS from the steak house look good.
    ...the PIED-billed Grebe is a PRETTY little thing.
    Betty it is so nice to have you back, I hope that things are going well for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Grebe best, I didn't know of them until you posted this one. The covered wagon and team are great!!!
    ..
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird shots Betty and we would never see a wagon here like that nowadays so that is a lovely surprise for me. Stay safe adn have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete