Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Weekend Roundup - E

This week's assignment: Starts with E, Favorite, and Evening.

Starts with E: This is Gus with one EAR up and one EAR down.


Favorite: E is another opportunity to ENJOY my EAGLE pics. I'm sure I won't see another until after the first of the year. So EXCITING!

Evening: I enjoy sitting outside as the EVENING sun colors the sky.

Just Because: Bella's EYES are the most beautiful shade of blue.


And Finally: A great EGRET trying to decide how dangerous I am. Must have thought I looked pretty scary because he flew right after I snapped the pic.


Linking to: The Weekend Roundup

5 comments:

  1. If Gus ever needs to change climates he can try ours. For a big dog he is precious. Bella is no slouch I've seen. Our white egret is skittish also. We had the bigger size not white north of Houston where we lived before. They waited until our Beagle. Adi, got real close before they would fly away.
    BIL's have lived in Jackson since about 2012 or 2013. Before that they lived in Milam about forever. He tunes pianos, she is a retired 5th grade math teacher, teaching at Milam. They both sing, he is also with the Tennessee Baptist singing group.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an handsome guy and a sweet blue eyed lady!
    I've never seen an eagle in free here in our small and full of peoples Germany...
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and Gus was giving you the 'E'ye. Your 'E'agle sure is 'E'xciting, it's a sight that I rarely see. Now that's a colorful 'E'vening. Beautiful blue 'E'yes Bella! 'E'gret often don't stick around for long. Thanks Betty for be here, I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gus is adorable and his ears highlight is great personality! The eagle looks majestic and the egret statuesque. Bella and her blue eyes looks like an excited lady - and so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete