Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - G

Today's assignment: Starts with G, Favorite, and Green.

Starts with G: The horses finally decided to explore the pasture beyond the pond, but looks like Humphrey likes the GRASS on the lawn side of the fence better.

Favorite: Birds are always my favorite and I do love GREEN. This hummer combines both.

Green: During the GRAND Entry at the rodeo, the Sweethearts of the Rodeo enter carrying flags. This sweetheart's shirt and hearts match her horse. GREEN is my favorite color. 

Just Because: No way I could have a G post without a picture of my beloved GUS. Here I'm getting the impatient stare because he wants me to throw the ball instead of taking his pic.

And Finally: This picture was taken last spring. Mama GOOSE and her GOSLINGS enjoying a rest in the shade.

What the Heck - One More: Beloved GRANDSON'S high school GRADUATION.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. ...Betty, green and greens and more gorgeous green! The scene of the horses is great. The humming bird is a favorite! If you could use some more geese let me know. Nice sea of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selections here.
    Congrats to your Grandson :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure, Betty, do not leave Gus out of your "G's". I wasn't sure if those geese belong to your place or not. The horses sure are brave getting into what looks like a close place. Sorry I'm sooo late returning.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humphrey seems very discerning about which lawn tastes best...Gus certainly knows what he wants - and prepared to let you know :) I love waterfowl so the fuzzy goslings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures! My favorites are the gooses and, of course, Gus.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete