Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Weekend Roundup - H

This week's assignment: Starts with H, Favorite, and Half.

Starts with H: I spotted this guy across the pond in the top of a tree. It was an exciting find, since this is my first actual shot of a Cooper's HAWK.

Favorite: Mr. HUMMINGBIRD was impatiently waiting for me to leave so he could help himself to some nectar.

He doesn't look HAPPY. I think he might have put a HEX on me.

Half: This stray dog was HALF HIDDEN behind our storage shed.

Just Because: I couldn't possibly do an H post without a HORSE, now could I?

And Finally: How about HOT? Yes it has been! Is it HOT where you are?

Oh, What the Heck: How about some HORSE art? Found this beauty in Shawnee, OK. There are several around town, but this is my favorite.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. ...Betty, what a GREAT critter post! I'm amazed that you had so many the started with H. Yep 101 is HOT, too hot for me! Thanks for stopping by, stay cool this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful birds, dogs and horses!
    By the way, at first I would take a photo of my hidden cat, but than I've decide for another...
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes good to have a horse in the post and of course you have two! Your hot and my hot are 2 different temperatures. When it is 20 -25 F is is hot enough for me and still pleasant to be out and about in. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mr. Hummingbird and the horse art.
    Great selection of photographs here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty! I like all your animal shots this week, and especially the birds! We have three hummingbirds that visit us daily. I love birds. Have a good week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty. Sorry I am late. Will all kinds of excuses count? This is a nice couple of horses, I like the roan the better. I jmagine that dog, if really a stray, is hungry but if you feed it then it might never leave. I think it is lost instead, it looks nicely kept and groomed.
    ..

    ReplyDelete