Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - B

This weeks assignment: Starts with B, Favorite, and Big.

Starts with B: BARNS start with B. This one is starting to lean a little and has some tin missing. Hopefully someone will take pity on it and fix it up.

Favorite: Anyone who knows me even a little is aware of my love of nature and especially BIRDS. This BLUEBIRD fits the assignment.

Big: This is one of my grandsons. When he came for a visit, I took him on a tour of the BIG THINGS in Casey, Illinois. He posed across the street from the really BIG wind chime.

Just Because: I would love to take a ride in this BUGGY. 

And Finally: I've probably posted pics of BUFORD the BEAGLE at some time or another. He is such a handsome fella. His full name is BUFORD PUSSER. He belongs to our neighbor.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing all of your photographs, but your last one of Buford is just brilliant :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like Buford. He reminds me of our Adi Jane, she was the best there could be. We were buddies, even as a registered pet therapy team. I also like your barn find, it looks well used.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Betty, you used a 'B'unch of 'B's that will have to remember for the next time around. You must be able to hear that 'B'ig for miles! I hope that all has settled down for you folks, thanks and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love the sweet dog and the pretty bluebird. Great collection of photos.
    Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty,
    We share a love for nature! Last winter, I saw more bluebirds around my home than ever before, they are beautiful birds! All your photos are lovely. Have a nice weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute lettle bluebird and adorable Buford. Would like to have such a buggy!
    Have a great new week

    ReplyDelete