Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - A

I missed the hard letters, not on purpose, but it worked out okay. Hubs has been back in the hospital, so I haven't had much time for pics.  At least things are going well for now. 

This week's prompts: Starts with A, Favorite, and Architecture.

Starts with A: Arachnid starts with A. This is a Oklahoma Brown Tarantula. He was crossing the road. This picture does not properly depict his size, but take my word for it, he was huge!

Favorite: One of my favorite places to visit in D.C. the ABRAHAM Lincoln Memorial. 

Architecture: This is the Ada, OK Post Office/Court House. This building might look familiar if you watched the John Gresham movie The Innocent Man

Just Because: This is a pic taken last spring of the ADA water tower.

And Finally: Can't have an A post without including an APPLE. These are from my tree in Illinois.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

5 comments:

  1. ...that Oklahoma Brown Tarantula looks nasty!
    ...Abe never looked better.
    ...it was built when great looking things were built.
    ...the water tower is big enough for a longer name!
    ...I can't wait for fresh apples off the tree.
    Betty, I'm glad to hear the things are a bit better, I hope that you will be able to turn again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, I hope your Hub keeps on getting better. We had been missing your sharing Oklahoma with our bunch. Thanks for introducing 'Arachnid' to us, I hope I can remember that. I haven't been to Ada but close to it over on I-45 headed for Nebraska. Oh yes, your Illinois Apples look really good.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mt favourite shot is the spple. It looks really juicy Betty. HAve a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he continues to improve.

    I haven't seen the Lincoln Memorial, so I didn't know one foot rests forward of the other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Betty. That tarantula just looks menacing. I'm thinking that you squashed him good. Sorry your Hub was under the weather so long. I've been through Oklahoma on the way to visit my Nebraska parents. Have seen the Ada signs though.
    ..

    ReplyDelete