Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - A

I'm going to be off the grid for about 10 days. This post was scheduled to post on Friday. I will visit yours when I'm back in WiFi land.

This week's prompts are: Starts with A, A favorite, and Apple.

Starts with A. Angus starts with A, as does Australian Shepherd. Callie isn't a full blooded shepherd, but sure looks like she's related.

Favorite. This is not my favorite picture because of its clarity. It is my favorite because San Francisco is my all time favorite vacation destination. On this particular trip I took my brand new 35mm film camera. I scanned the photo so I could post it. Welcome to Alcatraz

Apple. These apples grew in the backyard of my Illinois house.

Just because. I can't remember if I have posted this shot of Mr. Armadillo before or not. He isn't my favorite critter because he likes to dig up my flower bulbs and make holes in the yard. I'm not happy with him. He is kind of cute, though.

And finally. I know I have posted this picture before, but he is worth another look. He's a beautiful Leopard Appaloosa

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. ...lots of neat 'As' here Betty. 'An 'A'rmadillo isn't something that I'd see around here. Have a great time without WiFi, see you in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "A" shots, Betty! I think Armadillos are cute, too! We only see them when we travel, they're not in New England. The Appaloosa is beautiful! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The armadillo is fascinating; I've never seen one outside of a zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, love the cute dog and beautiful horse. The armodillo is a cool critter. Great series. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of photographs.
    Have a good break.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have very nice "A" pictures, Betty. Thank you for rescuing me, I posted and ran except for the early ones. I'm very early today, first. Callie is a nice looking dog, she looks a little leery of the large black cow.
    ..

    ReplyDelete