Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday Critters

I woke up this morning to the coyotes singing. They were not far from the house, but at least they were far enough away I couldn't see them. Last week, after dark, I saw 5 or 6 right at the edge of the lawn. I took this shot earlier that same day. He was at the edge of the hay field near the trees. At first I thought it was a dog because of his dark color. The ones I've seen before were lighter.

Had to stop along the road to get this pic. Wish the pole wasn't there, but liked the horses against the old house.

Linking to Saturday Critters

13 comments:

  1. ...love that pair of horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, cool sighting of the Coyote. It is a pretty color. I love the two horses. Great photos. Thank so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend! PS, thanks for your visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Betty. I would have been excited to see those coyotes but you don't seem all that thrilled. I'll bet you see them quite a lot though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthy looking Coyote--horses too. Nice hearing from you
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, the coyote is a cool sight.
    A wild sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of the coyote and the horses.
    Perfectly photographed, my compliments.
    Best regards, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heve never seen a coyote to this virtual sighting to me is special. Happy Sunday Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos of the horses and coyote. I never have seen a coyote, very nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The horses are so beautiful and it's a great photo...we don't mind the pole with beauty like that. And the coyote...they are pretty creepy aren't they? We have them in our area and I hate to hear them in the evenings...or when I'm walking on a trail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you seeing a coyote. The shot of the horses is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous horse photo! Beautiful animals! We hear the coyotes howling but have yet to see one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice o see coyote and the horses :)

    ReplyDelete