Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Weekend Roundup - C

Today's prompts are: Starts with C, Favorite, and Couple.

Starts with C: I get to see a lot of COWBOYS here in Oklahoma.

But this is my all time favorite COWBOY, Mr. CROW.


Favorite C: Loved watching these COMMUNITY band members playing their CLARINETS. 


Couple:  At a ranch auction this COUPLE blocked our view of the items being auctioned. Good thing we were not in the market for tools. Not sure if she was holding him back or holding herself up, but she had hold of that pocket the whole time. Maybe she was hanging on to his wallet.

Just Because:  I absolutely love feeding CARROTS to the horses.

And Finally: A COW and her CALF

Come join the fun!!!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

11 comments:

  1. ...let me ask, all these 'C'owboys, big hat and no 'C'attle? Tooting away! Perhaps she is hold his pants up. Nice that they can share. Pretty pair. Thanks Betty for stopping by, I hope that you enjoy your weekend. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is lots of CATTLE and horses around here. This is ranch COUNTRY. Those COWBOYS with big hats and no CATTLE live in the city. :)

      Delete
    2. And I thought about the lady holding up his pants, but he has on bibs, so didn't think he would need assistance in that area. :)

      Delete
  2. Aren't you glad you're in the South!!! So many Wild West things. Are those your horses? I like horses, I rode my pony, Minnie, the first two years, to a country high school Betty, I read that it is much better on the horses' digestion system if those carrots are cut into bite size. The article said they tend to swallow long pieces other wise.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous array of the letter 'C'! Carrots and horses are of course Cute! Love the band and the rich clarinet sound. Nice to meet Mr. Crow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice pic of your favorite cowboy, love the hat. I once played the clarinet, long time ago! I really like your "couple" shot and love the little calf. Enjoy your weekend, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That carrot looks pretty popular. Who won?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan. The horse on the left. He's always pushy. :)

      Delete
  6. And carrots obviously appeal to those horses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are such great pictures.
    Lovely post.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty I see we both had cow and calf and I think the woman is making sure no one steals his wallet or else is making sure he does not start bidding for an item. my favourite are the horses. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete