Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Critters

This was supposed to be pictures of the horses eating hay, but the minute they saw me at the fence they came right over. They love treats and wanted to make sure I didn't have one in my pocket.

This is Little Bill. He was first. He is always first.

Dillon decided to check, too.


Bo and Sleepy met Little Bill at the fence, so Dillon decided to join them. 


Sadly, I didn't have a treat for them this time. Next time I will bring two to make up for their disappointment. 

These horses are easy to catch when you want to go for a ride. Just whistle and they come running.

Linking to Saturday Critters

1 comment:

  1. Hello, they are beautiful horses. Very tame too. Can't forget the treats.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete