Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Weekend Roundup - Q

 This week's assignment: Starts with Q, Favorite, and Quarter.


Starts with Q: Northern Bobwhite QUAIL fits the bill. Mr. and Mrs. were walking down the road, so snapped a shot through the windshield.

Favorite: Guess what? Even though it wasn't an easy task, I found a way to put a horse in a Q post. :) Note the QUIRT laying across the jockey's lap. 


Quarter: The lovely margarita has a QUARTER missing. Hmm.      Wonder where it went?                                                                         

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

2 comments:

  1. ...QUAILS are something that I rarely see.
    ...when there's a will there's a way!
    ...what a QUANDARY.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quails! My cousin in AZ just posted a pair on FB with the tiny babies, they were in her yard. They move so fast! I love seeing your horse photos! I will be visiting Lexington, KY soon. Such beautiful horse country, there. Have a great week, Betty.

    ReplyDelete