Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Weekend Roundup - P

 This week's assignment: Starts with P, Favorite, and Paper.

Starts with PPretty in PINK. On one of our backroad rambles, I found this beauty in an overgrown fence row. I don't know what kind of tree it is, but it sure was beautiful all decked out in blooms.

Favorite: Meet PATRON. He is not only a handsome fella, but a real sweetheart.

Paper: This is one of the many books I have read over my lifetime. It's pages are made of PAPER! The bookmark is a souvenir Granddaughter brought me from Europe. And, lucky me, it also has PINK roses. :)



Linking to The Weekend Roundup

3 comments:

  1. ...PRETTY in PINK is always a treat.
    ...PATRON is special!
    ...your PAPER PROMPT is special.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a pink flower, both in life and in design. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful time of year, Betty!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete