Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Weekend Roundup - T

 This week's assignment: Starts with T, Favorite, and Tall.

Starts with T: TEXAS begins with T. This was spring break with three of my favorite people. We took a drive down to Whataburger for lunch.

Favorite: This pic shows Whiskey's beautiful, long TAIL.

Tall: This art deco hotel in downtown Hot Springs, AR is TALL.

 

As are these TALL buildings in downtown Dallas. Picture taken from the top of Reunion Tower. 

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Linking to: The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. ...TEXAS seems like quite a TRIP for Whataburger.
    ...THAT"S one long TAIL!
    ...beautiful TALL buildings.
    THANKS Betty for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about an hour drive. Well worth it for a tasty burger. LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi Betty, I like the Texas welcome, that's a big piece of granite. NH is known as the granite state, we see natural granite everywhere, especially in the mountains. I'm not sure I've ever seen a tail on a horse that long, so pretty. I've always liked the Dallas skyline, it sure stands out. Have a good week! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy with you all coming to Texas for Whataburger. We like it too, unless they've changed drinks are FREE for seniors. I'm not sure of the age. We did run into one on I-45 south of Dallas that charged. Could be more in the Dallas area. My favorite is the chicken fried chicken sandwich.
    I like your long tailed horse. I'm wondering how many of the horses if any, you post are yours?
    ..
    Jim
    http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-t-fridays-weekend-roundup-08.html?m=0
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the horse and I am sure that tail needs plenty of brushing to make it look like that, Have a great week Betty.

    ReplyDelete