Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

Weekend Roundup - S

 This week's assignment: Starts with S, Favorite, and Silhouette. 

Starts with S: This garden SPIDER was busy SCOPING out a place to build its web. They look SCARY, but they're good SPIDERS.


Favorite: This is Hubby SADDLED up and ready to ride. 



Silhouette: This is a picture of Jube taken last SUMMER, before he was SOLD. The SUN is behind him, thus I decided this was close enough to being a SILHOUETTE. 


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

2 comments:

  1. I normally don't mind spiders too much but that one looks a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you miss that lovely horse Betty Your link was not working so I asked Tom to correct it and I am so glad he was able too. SORRY comment is SO late however my daughter has had a bad car accident and I have had to fly to the Isle of Wight to help her and the family and will be here for a while still.

    ReplyDelete