Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Weekend Roundup - I

Today's assignment: Starts with I, Favorite, and Insect.

Starts with I: INDIAN starts with I. This old guy has been hanging around a friend's house for several years. He's a lot nicer than he looks.


Favorite: This is my favorite peach picker, IKE.


Insect: I think a dragonfly is considered an INSECT. We have tons of them around here. There is a pond at the edge of our lawn. They keep the mosquito population down. So much, in fact, I rarely ever see one of those pesky little blood suckers. :)


Have a great weekend!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

4 comments:

  1. ...a very serious looking INDIAN!
    ...I just canned a bushel of peaches, they will be a treat come winter.
    ...a dragonfly is an INSECT if it has 6 legs! They fly so fast that I rarely get a decent photo of them.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I like your Indian friend find. He might be a relative of the Cigar Store Indians. I'm wondering if your peaches are good to eat, our oranges were sooo very pretty but not good to eat. That doesn't matter now because the hard freeze late this winter killed it. We need more dragonflies as we dont have near enough to catch all the mosquitos.
    I miss your horses today.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found the Indian very beautiful and the picking sometimes requires quite a bit of stamina. And the insect the dragonfly is a beautiful but strange one because I have never seen this one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Indian. The peaches are looking delicious.

    ReplyDelete