Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Blackthorne Cove

 I've been busy over the past year rewriting a novel I finished in 2005. Life got in the way, and it lay dormant in my computer until a computer crash killed the last half. Fortunately, I saved part of it on an external hard drive, but didn't bother doing the same with the rest of it. Thus the rewriting. Now I save my work on the cloud, OneDrive, external hard drive, SD card, a laptop, and this computer. Not taking any chances. I learned my lesson well. :)

Anyway, I finally finished the book. It is available in both paperback and Kindle editions, on Amazon. The link is below if you have any interest in reading it. 

Blackthorne Cove


This is my first full length novel. Over the years I have written 200+ short stories, of which several have been published. I am currently working on another novel tentatively titled He Watches.


4 comments:

  1. ...I could never write even one short story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your novel. I like reading too in Dutch. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were a published author! Congrats! What a hard way to learn that lesson "save early and often." I get upset if I lose a silly little blog post -- can't imagine the disappointment for losing all that creative work and I'm glad you were able to re-create it. I will definitely look for the book on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete