Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Weekend Roundup - F

The assignment this week is: Starts with F, Favorite, and Flag.

Starts with F: To celebrate the release of my very first full length novel, Hubby took me to Tishomingo a.k.a. Tish. We had lunch at Blake Shelton's establishment, Ole Red. This is a mural on the window of The Dog House, which is his music venue. It's a picture of Blake's FARM truck. I'm sure in reality, his is a bit newer, but I do like this style. 


Favorite: I tried to come up with a way to have a horse in my favorite category, but wanted it to begin with F. FILLY begins with F and this is a lovely little lady.


FlagI took a picture of these FLAGS last summer when we made our annual pilgrimage to Wyoming. Our FAVORITE state. We would move there except for the cold winters. 
Happy Weekend!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

9 comments:

  1. ...writing a novel, I will stick with writing captions, congrats!!!
    ...cute little FILLY.
    ...when you went to Wyoming did you see buffalo? Neat flag.
    Thanks Betty for joining the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw lots of buffalo. They sure are impressive beasts.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!
    I hope we'll find out more about this novel, I'm anxious.
    Your filly is wonderful, beautiful, and smart looking. We raised our work horses, grandpa had a stud horse as a side business to his farms (we rented the small one, 120 acres, on a share basis, Dad later inherited it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The filly is adorable! I like Blake's farm truck.
    Congrats on your novel! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty You wrote a full length novel? well done. What is it called please. Love the Filly and great flag shots. My arm/shoulder is VERY slower to recover and may take 1-3 years. I hope NOT. Have a wonderful weekend and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is called Blackthorne Cove and my author name is Betty J. Crow. Available on Amazon. I'm going to do a post, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  5. I love all your photos this week. The Filly is so adorable, is she yours? I like the mural and the flags. Have a good week, Betty.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete