Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Weekend Roundup - H

Before I get started on this post, I will update you on Blackthorne Cove, the novel you will see listed to the right. I have a lot more sales than I ever imagined and the reviews are about to give me the Big HEAD. I am very HAPPY! Now on to today's business ...

This week's assignment: Starts with H, Favorite, and Half.

Well, I must admit, this is my week. I get to post a HORSE for every category. So here goes:


Starts with H: Meet Reba. She is a red roan. You couldn't ask for a better HORSE to ride.


Of course, there are other things that start with H, like HAY for instance. HAYING season is nearing an end, but these round bales were still in the field.

Favorite: This is a favorite little, although she isn't so little anymore. She is the cover model for a book of short stories I wrote about my life.  It's titled My Life in Shorts. This is how I dressed as a teenager. Cut offs were a thing back then. Anyway, loving the HAT! Sadly, I came along as HATS were going out of style. 


Of course, HORSES are another favorite of mine. Meet Kemosabe. Mr. HANDSOME.

Half: HALF a HORSE is better than no HORSE at all. :)


HAPPY weekend!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

5 comments:

  1. ...H week was custom made for you Betty! Beautiful HORSES, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. betty Love the cover photo with the girl with the hat and oh those horses are all gorgeous. I see your new book is a crime book and I lovce crime so I wil have to have it. Have a great week ahead and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, I like your horses. We had a roan, a draft horse named "Bird", we mostly called her Birdie. Bird once whirled around and kicked me in my back really hard. And we were way down in the pasture. I was in bed for a week, that was before XRay had been invented.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually XRay was in use but I don't remember going to town for doctoring, he did come out to our house.
      ..

      Delete