Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Weekend Roundup - H

This weeks assignment: Starts with H, Favorite, and Heavy. 

Starts with HThis is my week! H = HORSE  What makes me HAPPY? Well, HORSES make me HAPPY. I'm especially HAPPY while watching colts at play, running, jumping, and chasing each other in the pasture. This little guy was having a nap before I woke him up.


Favorite: This is my favorite HORSE pic from last week. Whiskey makes a wonderful subject. I don't like to say Whiskey is my favorite, but he might be. The other HORSES don't seem to like being around him. I wonder if it is because he is white.


Heavy: As you can see, these HORSES are well cared for. They have plenty of grass and are still provided with feed every morning to keep them HEALTHY. They are HEAVIER than most HORSES I see in other pastures.


Just Because: This little piggy, I mean Horsey, loves carrots. He is HOVERING over the bag, waiting for me to hand him a tasty treat.


And Finally: This is a HERD of HORSES racing to get to the feed troughs. 

I happened to be in Walmart to pick up a prescription last Wednesday. I overheard one of the clerks telling a lady they had the over 65 flu shots in and if she needed one to get it quickly as they would be out soon. They are expecting to give a lot more than usual this year. So, if you haven't done so and need to, better get yours. We went the next day to get ours. Last year we had to search and wait. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Have a great weekend! 


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

4 comments:

  1. ...Betty, you sure are HORSING around with some HANDSOME HORSES. I'm sure that they make you HAPPY!!! I love your little piggy, I mean HORSEY. Thanks for joining the party, stay HEALTHY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely your week, Betty! Beautiful horses, I can see why they make you happy. How many do you have? Take care, have a great weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful horses I think I mentioned that when I was a teen and in the eleventh grade when I drove a pickup to school instead of riding my horse that my next horse would drink gasoline. Well, finally in the turn of the century I did, two Mustangs, 2009 and 2001.
    Thank you for the flu shot reminder, we got ours this recent Friday, 21st, early morning at our Kroger store pharmacy.
    one other thing, I read about horses eating carrots, they should be cut up as a whole carrot is as problem ready to happen. You might google that.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful horses, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete